BOOKERS FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are terms of conditions of my booking?
Please find a link to a complete overview of our terms and conditions for your booking. CLICK HERE
How quickly will a venue respond to my enquiry?
Our pubs and Inn’s must respond to your enquiry within a 48 hour time period although they often respond much quicker than this.
What happens if the lead time is very short for our meeting for example the next day?
Our Customer Services team will be able to help you with short lead time enquiries, please still go through the booking process and submit the enquiry but then give the customer services team a call on 03301 001076 or send a mail directly to firstname.lastname@example.org as well.
Do MeetingsInn have a data protection policy in place.
Yes we do have a data protection policy in place and we are presently putting in processes to meet the new GDPR code of conduct that comes into place later this year.
Are MeetingsInn PCI Compliant?
Yes all payments made through MeetingsInn are managed through a PCI Compliant payment portal delivered by Sage Pay a globally recognised online payment service provider.
How does the payment process work?
MeetingsInn take a 10% deposit from you when your booking is confirmed by the venue, the deposit is based on all pre booked services at the time the booking is confirmed. The balance payment is then made directly to the pub or inn including any additional F&B or services you have booked.
Do you visit the pub or inn to check their facilities?
All the pubs & inns on the MeetingsInn site have been audited by one of our team to make sure it meets the minimum standards.
How am I notified of booking confirmations?
The MeetingsInn system is fully automated system which goes through the following steps:
• Receipt of your enquiry is confirmed via email
• Your booking is either confirmed or declined within 48 hours by email
• If your booking is confirmed your credit card will automatically have the 10% deposit deducted. You will receive an e-mail confirming the booking and that payment has been taken
• If your booking is declined MeetingsInn will endeavour to provide some alternative options that are available in the same area
• Once a venue is confirmed and the deposit payment made the venue will contact you directly to go all your requirements in detail.
• The MeetingsInn Customer Service team are on hand through the booking process, just call or e-mail and they will be happy to assist you.